HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!
Well we finally made it to the doctor's office on Thursday! The whole appointment went okay and I just had to talk over Ruby for a few minutes. They really get going in the office when you have two kids in for well checks. One nurse did Ruby's stuff and another did Katy's stuff. It was a NO shot day for Katy, but Ruby had to get four more shots. Not fun since I thought that she was all up to date on her shots, but I guess not. Thank goodness I put her in a dress that day.
Ruby's new stats for her 2 year well check:
34 1/2 inches long and tips the scales at almost 26 pounds!!!
Katy's new stats for her 9 month well check:
29 inches long and tips the scales at 18 pounds!!
I am so glad that I bought the new car seat for Katy since her feet were hanging over the end anyway. We have redone all the seats in the van. Now it is Katy and Hannah in the back, since the car seat doesn't fit right when you have to put it backwards in the middle captain's chair. Ruby is now in the middle captain's chair. I think she likes it since I can grab things for her and she has a better view of the DVD screen!! It is just getting used to the fact that I have to put Katy over the top of her seat to get her in and I have to climb all the way into the van to get her buckled in, but oh well that is how she is supposed to sit right?!?!?!
PS. For you UTAH mom's....Utah just passed a law that our kids have to be in booster seats until they are 8 years old or until they are 4' 9". The girls at Babies R Us did not know that, so I am passing the news along. I'm glad the car seats that I love sit kids up to 100 pounds!! I don't think Hannah will ever be out of her harness!! She is 30 pounds with wet clothes on!!! Oh my Hannah but I will leave them in their harnesses as long as I can!!!
2 comments:
We have Joshy's carseat in the middle captains chair, but have to scoot the front seat up considerabley. It is a pain, but i couldn't deal with the idea of putting him in the back. Technically I could turn him around now, but I think he is happier watching the other two!
I took one captain seat out. So I have the full 3rd row bench seat and in the middle, one captain seat and one open space.
The open space gives me room to access the 3rd row without climbing over and killing myself. Plus then I have room for groceries and the diaper bag and whatever - because my trunk is full with strollers.
Yes, strollers. Plural. That way I can decide when I get there if I want this stroller or that one. I'm so spoiled!
Post a Comment