Thursday, March 27, 2008

She may be sick but she still Dances!

So I am on my 2nd full day of Katy being sick. It all started two nights ago when all she did was not nurse and throw up every where. I felt so bad and with no fever it could be anything, right? Yesterday I hobbled her through the day. I felt really bad that in the middle of still throwing up she fell asleep sitting up. She just couldn't do it anymore. We got her into the doctor in mid afternoon and I was told to wait for the poop to start. Sure enough she blew a few hours later. I wish I has batteries in my camera then. It was one for a picture. Up her back, all over the floor, and spilling out of her clothes. Wouldn't you know I was out of wet wipes too!! That was my day. Steve just picked her up and plopped her in the tub. What else were we to do??



She was still the same last night and this morning too. I am almost out of clothes for my sick little Katy. She has thrown up that much!! I am going to have to break down and actually use my washer. I don't care if it all spills over in the street.




through it all Katy has still been happy and a real trooper for me. I just want her back to normal. It gets me so sad that she falls asleep throwing up or just lays on her blanket. I did get a good few moments on video. Katy still loves to dance, so dance my little one dance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope she feels better soon! Gracie used to explode like that on a normal basis - that was just the way she blew.

My Katie was sick like that last week. She thinks it was from some bad ice cream that she ate at the mall. Hard to say, but she's convinced.