Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am so Smart!!



So I am home from my morning and the kids are asleep. Well Katy's not but that is okay. She is great when it is just her around the house and it is quiet, since she can't talk yet!!! Every mom needs a few minutes of quiet and some one not telling her what should be on the tv at that moment!!

I am so smart b/c I called the doctor's office before I left just to double check the kids' appointment time. Wouldn't you know it wasn't today but it's on Thursday. That's why I didn't get a phone call yesterday!! Oh well, guess we will just have to do lunch and their doctor's appointments on thursday instead.

We did still go over to thanksgiving point this morning. It was a lot of fun with the girls. Still a chilly 40 degrees out but we had fun. We saw baby goats that were just born on Sunday, chickens, calfs that looked about 2 weeks old, rode horses, and had fun. I am such a cheap mom that I got Hannah and Ruby picking up the corn off the ground that the kids had dropped all over so that they could feed the chickens and ducks!! Why pay for it if it is still good on the ground?? So my kids looked like little chickens pecking the ground, but they were being thrifty instead.

We went over to Cabella's after to look around and for lunch. The kids love to see the fish and all the other fun stuffed huge animals that are in that store. It was a good few hours out of the house!!

I'm just glad that I called this morning b/c I would have hated to get all the way to the doctor's just to turn around and come home!!!


ps. we saw a really cool albino peacock today too!! never seen one of those before!!

3 comments:

somestratt said...

You are awesome alicia! Hands down one of the bravest around! What cutie girls!

Mary said...

Glad you had a fun day! I love the white peacock - so beautiful! I saved your photo of it.

The girls are beautiful! I can't believe how big Ruby looks!

Nina Olson said...

I can't believe how big they are getting, yeah you guys need to call us we miss you!!