Sunday, September 18, 2011

Middle of September

I guess that I am doing better. It hasn't been months between posts :-)

This week was fun! It was my birthday and a good one at that! I first got to celebrate by going shopping at a great kids consignment sale. It's so much fun to shop and getting to shop for bargins too is even better.

Hannah looked really cute one morning this week and I couldn't help but take her picture. She is starting to look older. Maybe it might be how long her hair is getting, but that's my little Hannah.

She invited me to school on my birthday to watch her take apart some owl pellets. For those of you who don't know what those are. In simple terms, it is what the owl throws up after eating. Hannah and Ashley looked like they were having a great time finding out what was in them. I love being able to go to class and see what my kids are doing!


I have been getting some good deals on eBay for the girls and it just so happened that an outfit that I got at the consignment sale for Katy or Ruby matched a dress that I got for Hannah off of eBay! Katy wanted to wear it first and Hannah had to go try her new dress on. I think they are so cute!!!

Then it was time for Ruby to try on her dress for the cruise boat! I can't believe that I am getting my Ruby into a dress. She is a skirt and shirt type of girl in all ways. I saw this dress and splurged a little, but anything for her to be in a dress. I think that this will be a big hit in just a few weeks!!

Katy had to get in on the picture action and show off her new Tinkerbell costume!

The end of the school week was fun too! Ruby got to go on a field trip around Jacksonville! We have been to many of the places before with the Children's House, but a field trip is a field trip right??
Here she is in the new bakery that only makes cupcakes. I sure hope that it opens soon because they are so yummy!!


We got to go to the flower shop for flowers too. Then back to the library to see around the children's section and get read a story :-) We met up with the class that her best friend, Brody is in. Us mom's could not pass up a picture opportunity of Ruby and Brody together! I just can't believe how tall Brody is getting!


Ruby got to go over to the bank and look in the bank vault. Of course it would be my kid who said "What ya got in there?" in Ruby style! When it was asked what do you keep in a safe deposit box, Ruby of course yelled out "Your Passport!" Mrs. Starr said "Yep, she knows she is going on vacation soon!"

Here is our last picture after we got to go to Roma's! No Ruby did not make that little boy cry. He has really bad allergies. Ruby is getting so big too!!!

We went out for ice cream and found ourselves at Walgreen's to turn in a movie to red box. The halloween stuff is out and here is a little bit of scarry for all of you!

My birthday week ended with Steve taking me white water rafting. It was a great trip and so much fun! I don't know how I have missed out on that all these years. I so can't wait until Katy is 12 so that we can take all the girls with us. Sorry that we don't have any pictures from that. They take pictures and make you pay big bucks for them. Just trust me when I say I had a great time with Steve for the whole day! My day even ended with me getting a blizzard at Dairy Queen :-)

So there is a little bit of my week!! I am sure there will be many more adventures this week too.

No comments: