A few Saturdays ago, Hannah had her first Level 3 meet of the season. We were at the Judges Cup in Birmingham. It was so nice not to have to get up and be in Birmingham at 8 am! I knew that she would do good, but I didn't know how good. I was so nervous for her the whole meet. She got through beam and looked great. Floor was next and she looked AMAZING!! Vault looked okay, but we can always work on that. Last was bars of course! I was so nervous for her and that stupid middle circle. When she was done she threw those arms up like she had won the Olympic all-around. Yes it was that good!!
She ended up 11th on Vault, 6th on Beam, 3rd on Floor and FIRST! YES FIRST on Bars!!! She was so excited to get up on top of the stand and get her Gold metal!!
Here is her all around picture. She ended up THIRD!!! We are so excited at how well the season has started!
Hannah's next meet is in two weeks. Stay tuned for more updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment