Thursday, July 21, 2011

Taylor 2.0

Since the tornados that went through Alabama, there has been many people who have given of their time and money. Taylor Swift was one of those many people who have been so generous. She let people come see her last dress rehersal before going on tour in Nashville. It was right before we were going to Utah and it would be the PERFECT birthday present for Hannah. I was able to get floor tickets while I was sitting at the doctor's office with Steve (who had gotten hurt by a tree during clean up and it's a whole post in and of itself). Steve and I decided that we were not going to tell Hannah and leave it as a suprise for her.

I got her in the car and told her we were going on a drive. Well she thought we were going to Atlanta. Well she didn't figure that out until there were signs for Nashville. I hear "Mom....That sign says Nashville! We are going the wrong way to get to Atlanta!" It was great!!! I managed to pull this gift off for her and it wasn't long before we got to Nashville. The drive wasn't that long and we were both excited.

We had dinner first and Hannah was so excited that she couldn't eat!!

This is Hannah waiting outside before we went in to eat dinner. Sign made. Fingers painted. "13" on her hand.
That was her dinner! It was so yummy!! Even the strawberry cheesecake in a glass was a small taste of heaven!
Hannah's huge piece of birthday cake for her special day!

Before we knew it, dinner was done and it was time to get into the concert and have a good time! Our floor seats were amazing! We were right there when every one was on stage. I mean like we were so close!! Hannah collected another coveted guitar pick from Taylor's aunt. We found Taylor's mom and got another picture. We met band members and dancers. The night was topped off by meeting Taylor's best friend, Abigail.

The concert was AMAZING!! I can't say how great it was because it was just great. If you have the chance to go, then GO! Maybe when we get to attend another Taylor concert, we will finally get that picture with Taylor herself!!! In all I think it was the best way to start off your 8th birthday!

The new stage!
The guitar pic
Our picture with Taylor's Mom
Hannah and Abigail
Taylor doing what she does best!

No comments: