I sure hope that I make it through the week. I love having a blog so that I can let go of my stress. I have known that this week was going to be trying, but I didn't know how full and busy that it is going to be until I am here staring it in the face. I have already had a paper due today with going to class. I had to take Hannah because we had to head to the gym when we left class 30 minutes early. I talked to my teacher and it was all good. I presented my paper for some extra credit which I will take any day! Hannah and I left to get the little girls from school and guess what?!?!? Ruby was had a headache and wasn't feeling well. Oh I knew this is how the week was going to go.
We make it to the gym after we got a drink from Sonic. Hannah did better in class today and all the while Ruby was heading down hill fast. She started burning up and finally fell asleep with Hannah having about 15 minutes left of her class and then we still had to stay for Katy's class which lasts an hour. The poor thing is getting way sick and even asked to go to the doctor. Guess where I will be tomorrow morning :-)
We finally got home from the gym and with my great mothering skills I made a quick unhealthy dinner from McDonald's. Ruby didn't want to eat or take any medicine, so she went right to bed still burning up!! Hannah spilled a drink all over the floor while I was getting Ruby to bed. Yes it was one of those nights for me. The kids did eat. Ruby is fast asleep, Katy went to bed soon after, and Hannah was even getting a shower.
Tomorrow I have to get Ruby to the doctor after I get the other girls to school. I sure hope that it doesn't take long since I have class tomorrow. Thank goodness to a good friend Clarissa who is going to come over and watch my sick baby while I go sit through an hour of American Literature. I am using a sick day for water aerobics and calling it good.
In the afternoon I have to have another sitter come over and watch the girls while I go take an anatomy midterm that I haven't even studied for yet. It's gonna be a fun day I tell you.
Right now I don't think that I am brave enough to even attempt gymnastics on thursday yet. I guess I have to see how tomorrow goes. I sure hope that I get through the week and make it through to the other side. Pray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment