Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our Saturday Together!

It was so nice out today for Alabama. I almost thought that it was spring time! Steve and I decided that today was the day to get our boxes ready for our garden. No, not flowers and all the prettys in the world, but for fruits and veggies! Stuff to feed our growing family of girls.

We had talked about doing boxes that were 16 feet by 4 feet and that sounded like a good size to us. That was until we started putting them together. They were HUGE and we made FIVE of them. I did some math and that is 320 square feet of garden space! I can't wait to get out there for our next weekend adventure of moving our boxes and filling them with dirt and worms!

Here is where our garden is going to go.....Here is when we were just getting started....Here is when we were done....I also was able to get a few pictures of the girls done today too! They needed something new. It was just a few quick shots since the sun was already going down. We get to take pictures next month with my friend, Erin and I can't wait. It's my reward for getting through my first semester of school, mother's day present, and my birthday present all wrapped into one. Plus we haven't had really nice ones done since Katy was a year old. My pictures in my hallway need to be updated too. Katy's last good picture was at 6 months old, Hannah has her 4 year old preschool picture up, and well Ruby is the only one with a new one from the fall. Sorry, here I am off topic again. Here they are....I just love their cute little legs! Can you tell who is who?? All their knees are just about the same height! :-)

1 comment:

Mary~Momathon said...

what a great garden! It'll be as big as a farm!

I think those cute knees are: Katy, Hannah, Ruby. But, I might have K&R mixed up. The girls sure are cute!