I am so glad that we got a new battery charger so we can finally use our camera again!!! I forgot how nice it is to take pictures and capture the girls having fun!!! We went to the museum yesterday just to get out of the house and the girls had a lot of fun. You can look for hair changes in the girls too :-)
The girls all together

Katy through the looking glass

Ruby really interested in something.

There they are together. Hair cutters unite.

Ruby looking through the looking glass.

Hannah's turn through the glass.

And my favorite picture of the day.......
YES, that is the bear Katy is deathly afraid of, but not my Ruby :-)
2 comments:
Their haircuts look cute! I was imagining bald with patches of stubble. Whew!
Looks like a fun museum too!
yeah that hair is nowhere near as bad as i was picturing!
Post a Comment