Saturday is a special Day! It's the day we get ready for Sunday!
Well my girls aren't too excited about getting ready for Sunday with all the cleaning that we need to do today before we head off at 1 pm to see Beauty and the Beast, but we will see what we can get done. Steve is with the youth today at the temple, but he should be home around 12:30. Just in time for all of us to get to the play in time. Thank goodness we are only 3 blocks from where it takes place!
So our list of things to do today is to clean up the living room, kitchen, and the play room. I would so love to get all the laundry put away but that is asking a lot in 4 hours with showers and doing the girls hair too. I know my limits!
The best way that I found to get my girls to help out is to make them a list with pictures! Some how it works with them getting them to check things off! Oh the power of a list!
I still have to get homework done too for Chemistry, but at least it isn't pressure any more since I have enough points to get my full 20% credit for the homework. There really is a lot to do, but I have found it really does help in class.
I guess that I should get going so that I can get these lists done for the kids and hopefully I will be able to get my happy helpers soon. Gotta make those check lists and I think that Beauty and the Beast is a great reward for working hard today!!!
1 comment:
Hi! I was reading Mary's blog and I saw your blog on her sidebar called a House Full of Hormones, and I just had to come over and visit, because my blog address is thehormonezone or something like that. I have three girls too, but they are older...almost 18, 15, and 7. The girls are adorable in those matching outfits. Have fun at Beauty and the Beast!
Post a Comment