I guess that I passed my test of being distracted before my 2 tests last week. I came in with an 82 on my American Lit test. I am really happy with it since there were only 5 A's and 8 B's for the class. There are 32 of us in class and 13 people got F's! The low score was a 30, so I am really happy with that B of mine! I just missed some points because I didn't answer enough and not because I didn't know the material.
Now my Chem test took until today to get back. I sure was nervous while she was handing back tests, since all I was seeing were D's! Of course my test is one of the last tests given back and low and behold it was an A!!!! There it was in red ink! That 92/100!!! Yes, I did it like in the movies and quietly left the room and the building and went outside to do the happy dance :-) Steve didn't answer so I called my mom! I just had to tell someone the good news.
Well now it is back to the books. I need to keep ahead and keep up with the good grades.
No comments:
Post a Comment