Our Snowy Valentine's Weekend started on Friday with That 60s Murder. We finally had some snow in Alabama and of course on a day that we had planned our party, but that is okay. Everyone still had a great time and the party was fun. The music set the mood and the 60s outfits were great. I knew that these murder mystery parties were fun, but next time I don't want to be sick. By the end of the night the mystery was solved, my feet hurt from those HUGE platform shoes, and I had no voice!

In all I think that Steve had the best costume and I really would not have known him unless I watched him get ready for 2 weeks with his hair growth!!!

I guess I will have to get Steve to fill in all the details of the night because I was like a clock that was just about dead. I just kept moving slower and slower. I think that everyone had a great time! I can't wait to do it again in the summer with a different theme and to host it for the Youth at church :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment