I can't believe that it will be Thanksgiving this week! Holy Cow where did the year go?? Sorry for the early Christmas music, but it is all over the radio right now out here in Utah and for some reason we are all super excited about Christmas this year. The tree is going up on Friday along with the lights. I guess it is because this is the first year we have ever been in our own house for the holidays. At least that is what my husband tells me. So sorry for the early Christmas music, but it is all in fun for the season!! Can you guess which song is just for Ruby this year??

1 comment:
Alicia, the dizzying rocking chair is hilarious, but the walking is even better! And your leaf pile is straight from heaven (at least as far as a kid is concerned! I can't believe it is warm enough out for it! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment