Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Almost Thanksgiving so you know what that means......

YES! The kids are sick again!! I swear this is the Thanksgiving curse that plagues my home every year. It all started 2 years ago right when we moved to Utah. I was preggers with Katy and Ruby got the whole I don't want to eat and I have stuff coming out of both ends non-stop. My welcoming party to Utah was a trip to Primary Children's where I spent the night. I did also have Hannah come in to with the same thing thanks to a ride there by Grandma! Happy Thanksgiving to me! Steve started in with the same thing and had quite the adventure getting back to our apartment, but I will let you ask him about that. Just say side of the road and he will know what you are talking about.

Last year the kids were sick too with the same thing. Not as bad, but same thing still. So it brings me to today.....2008. Ruby has had issues with the potty chair thanks to the lovely bug she got from somewhere. Let's just say I have picked up poop off the floor b/c she could not get there fast enough. She is on the mend and last night dear Katy could not keep it all down. You know that gagging coughing thing kids do in their room and you know what will be there so you try and ignore it like you didn't hear it?!?!?! but you know that you have to drag yourself out of bed to that welcoming nasty smell of vomit everywhere. At least the bear was spared last night. Katy really hasn't kept anything down today either, so we will be into the doctor's around lunch today. I am going in begging for the IV so that I don't have to make that traditional visit to Primary Children's tomorrow.

WISH ME LUCK THIS THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: