Anyway.....on to more exciting things. This weekend should be fun! It's Thursday....so of course that means I am working, but I can't wait for my weekly splurge!! I always buy myself dinner on Thursday night so I can come home and enjoy the episode of Grey's Anatomy that I missed. Thank goodness for my DVR!! Who doesn't like watching 44 minutes of some great eye candy?!?!? Yummy......
Friday means no work day for me! We are getting together with our friends for years, Ammon and Jenn and their 3 kids. We have known them since we moved to Utah the first time. Crazy that we all have 3 kids now and half of them are in school. It will be a fun dinner night and just hanging out like we used to do.Saturday means that it is finally here. My one and only BYU football game for the year. I was in orinetation for Olive Garden during the first game, so I was not able to go. Hannah went in my place, so finally it is my turn!!! I am so excited even though I do have to go to a work meeting at 9 am on Saturday. I will let Steve get the girls ready for their wonderful babysitter to come over at 10 and then we are off to the game!! Go Cougars!!
Then we will be back to Sunday again and I have to go to work again on a Sunday. Oh well. Tips are actually better on Sundays I have found. Steve likes that since it is for the bills we need to pay.
That is what is on the schedule for the rest of the week! It should be fun and a great opportunity to take lots of pictures to post on the blog of course!
1 comment:
I love grey's, but I must say the gay lovers are kind of ruining it for me.
Let me know your schedule and we can see if ewwean plan a time to do some pictures :) Email me ginniejphotography@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment