So we added our two Beagle puppies which are 10 weeks old today. We decided to name them Freckles and Lucy. They seem to be getting along with the girls great and fit right into the family!! So our little Smith family is complete. Three girls, two dogs, and a cat. We are DONE!!
Ruby has been a riot lately with her version of 'Shirt' It comes out like something else and I finally got it on tape. So to end my quick New Year's update I will leave everyone with Ruby's sh!t video!!! hope that this new year brings good changes to all and that it will be an even better one than last year too!!
Love all of us Smith's~ Steve, Alicia, Hannah, Ruby, Katy, Nutmeg, Lucy, and Freckles
4 comments:
Twins! They are sure cute!
Gracie's word for shirt is "No!".
Happy New Year to your big family!
You guys are crazy! I keep telling Rob I'm having kids for now, not animals. I can't handle both. They are certainly cute.
Alicia! You are hilarious. It is like ang's Nathans "Fire Truck." Do you remember that one? so funny! I am so glad that I got to come and see you and see where you are moving. I love being able to envision people where they really are. Love the Hannah singing video too. Keep them coming! I will have to show Hunts
I want a ju ju be bag so bad!! If you find a decent priced one on ebay in black/silver or in brown let me know!!! Cute pups
Post a Comment