It's hard to believe that this past Saturday that Katy turned 7 months old! Where has the warm days of summer gone and my little baby that stayed in one place?? She is sitting up so great, the blue eyes are here to stay (I hope), and crawling is coming sooner than I want it too. I guess with her being the baby I am so okay with her not crawling or standing up just yet. I am savoring these last few days of a some what stay where you left her baby, but I know that it will soon all be over. I just hope that she doesn't get the hang of crawling before we move next week!!!
The video is more for the proud mom and everyone else probably will not find it all that interesting, but it was a few moments of quiet that Katy and I got a few days ago. I won't be offended if you don't want to watch a silly video! :-)
3 comments:
Alicia, if Hannah decided she is not in love with Hunter anymore when they get old enough we will take Katy. I am in love with you little girl!
Yeah that would be awesome!! Thanks a ton. Katy is so stinking cute!!
Katy is so cute. They are getting so big! Mine is just sitting up now. I can wait awhile longer until she starts crawling or even rolling.
Post a Comment