Saturday, November 17, 2007

Alphabet Crown



It was a BIG day for Hannah on Friday. She received her Alphabet Crown from school. Now this is a HUGE deal because that means she knows all of her letters (upper and lower case) and what each letter says (both sounds short and long for the vowels). Of course it was the only day that I didn't pick her up but it was probably cool since my mom picked her up from school in the favorite yellow bug of hers. Garrett was along for the ride too since Mom had just picked him up from school also.

Hannah had a great day in the afternoon. While we were down putting another offer in on the house we want and talking to the mortgage guy, Hannah was spending the afternoon with Garrett. Doing what else than riding horses, helping feed, and muck stalls. It was a great time for her.

I can't believe that my baby is so big! I am really proud and excited that she has come so far just since the start of school in September!! Now she is working on her blending badge. She will get that when she knows the common two letter combinations for sounds.

Great Job Hannah! We are so Proud of You!


3 comments:

Nina Olson said...

So, we will be there tonight until sunday so make sure to call us so we can come see you and the kiddies!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! The Alphabet will lead her to many wonderful places! I love her crown - what a special day!

somestratt said...

I cant wait till Christmas!!! Yeay Hannah!