It has been a fun last week of no sleep, cranky babies, sick kids, and holiday madness! Through it all it was kind of a blur but we ended up with Katy cutting her first two teeth!! I am so sad because I have become a huge fan of baby gummy smiles and now those days are over. **sniff, sniff** I now have a pre-toddler. That's what I am calling Katy these days. Other than the teeth that have made their apperance, I have the joy of watching her roll over like mad all over the living room floor, attempting to sit up by herself (if you sit her there), watching her try and do sit ups (which she is getting great at. her head and shoulders are off the floor now!), oh yes and those great push-ups on her tummy.
She is doing so much these days that it is hard to keep up with. I can't believe that at the end of the week it is already December!! Thank goodness that I am DONE with Christmas shopping. Been done since October!!! I had to be done early this year!!
We are getting family pictures done tomorrow, so there will be new pictures of us ALL tomorrow.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to ALL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment