Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Katy Anne is 5 Months Old




Wow! I have made it to 5 months old. The time has gone by so fast and I'm sure the rest of the time to get her to a year old will go by even faster. Katy still hasn't gotten the memo that we were disconnected 5 months ago. She is my mini-me and always connected. Heck Steve gets on me because I hold her too much!! She likes me and doesn't like it when other people hold her. Do you blame her?? We are always together day and night. I don't think that I have even left her for a few minutes yet, but oh well Katy is the last and I am taking advantage of every moment that I have with her and the rest of the girls being little.




We started out fast and haven't slowed down. I still think that it is so crazy that we had her 41 minutes after we got to the hospital! Now we are to rolling over, trying to sit up, grabbing and reaching for things, and of course talking (loudly thanks to Ruby!!). I can't wait for the next new thing with her.

I am so excited that it has been a great 5 months and I can't wait for the rest of the first year with her!!!

No comments: