Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A WHOLE Nights Worth of Sleep!!!



I love my baby Katy! Little did I know last night when I went to sleep at 10:30 that I would be sleeping until 5:30 this morning!! I guess that's probably why a few hours before then that my boobs started hurting, but wanting sleep like any other mom with a baby. I did my best to just ignore that little fact. I was so wanting to hear that cry from Katy by 5:30 this morning. Let's just say that those breast pads couldn't hold everything that they needed too for that long.

SEVEN whole hours of sleep is what I needed!! Yippie!! The Lord really does send little blessings to me every now and then. I am very grateful today for the sleep that I got.

I love my baby Katy!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay for sleep! I got a night of sleep a couple of weeks ago - Wow - it was refreshing!!! But I woke up with voluptuous voluminous boobs! I'm not sure how I'm going to quit nursing if I wake up like that!