WOW!! It's already October. It's getting a little late but I will do the quick update for now.
Last week was a busy one for us. I think that my van is in the shop once a week. At least last week they finally figured out that there was no correlation between the van's computer and my ABS system. Finally an answer and so it's back in the shop late this week to finally get fixed for good!!
Katy decided that she can roll over all by herself this week!! She is mobile and I'm never quite sure where I am going to find her any more. No more of staying on the couch for just a sec either. She decided that she could roll off of that too. Katy, Katy. I know it won't be too long and she will get the sitting up thing down and then be on to crawling. The fun is just beginning!!
Ruby has decided that she can talk talk talk this week!! There are new words that come out of that girl's mouth every day. I swear I don't know where she gets all of them but she does. I had to take Hannah into the doctor's and she blurts out "turtle!". Didn't know that she knew what a turtle was, but what do I know?!?!?
Hannah had a first this last week too!! She had her first case of strep throat. Totally blew me out of the water. No cough or sore throat. Only a fever that lasted less than a day with a headache and not sleeping at night. Crazy but that's what she had.
Well I guess that I had better get. I gotta long day tomorrow. Another fun day up at Primary Children's GI clinic. So much fun!!! NOT!



1 comment:
Hi Alicia! I love Ruby's bangs! What a cutie pie! I have been contemplating trimming Gracie's hair and giving her some bangs, but I'm just not sure yet. Are you busy sewing halloween costumes? Can't wait to see pictures of your girls all dressed from whatever comes out of your sewing machine this year! {{{HUGS}}}}
Post a Comment