I still think it is so funny that Ruby will sit on her bed until you come and get her. Naps are great (with Hannah they were so hard to accomplish!) and no bedtime problems yet! As long as she has her blanket she is good to go.
The pictures are more for the wall behind her bed! Do you see the stripes on the wall?? No that is not some fancy paint job of mine or the shade from the blinds, but Ruby's dirty feet!!! Over the last 6 months she has planted those cute little feet on the wall and that's what we are left with!! Nice beautiful stripes on the wall! I am so glad that we have the paint left over from painting the house, so we can repaint before we go!!
3 comments:
OH MY the girls are getting so big, I can't believe how much Ruby and Katy look alike!!
k so how do you add the friends and family links?
I can't believe how fast time flies. Your little ruby is not so little any more.
It looks like you are doing well, that makes me happy. Can't wait to keep up on everything that's going on. :)
Post a Comment