Friday, July 16, 2010

So here we go.....

It's finally Friday and tomorrow we take off for our first half of our trip to San Antonio, Texas! I still have to pack (yes even while I write more on my blog), but it will get done. The little girls are packed, so that's what is important right?!?! It's really not that hard to pack, so I will have to get it done sometime today right?!? I have already gotten a few things done this morning already. I have packed a few of the girls' snacks for tomorrow, cleaned out the van, and even got the spare tire back on it all by myself. **Okay, Steve did roll the tire back to the van, but I did the rest**

There is still a list that is a mile long, but it mainly is getting the van ready to go. You know actually loading it with everything that needs to be in there like: the other seat, the luggage, snacks, movies, toys, books, entertainment, and what ever else I am forgetting.

I have been keeping myself busy with making dresses for the girls. I still have to get hannah's dress done, so hopefully I won't crash and burn before it gets done. The little girls wanted Princess and the Frog dresses since our half way point is New Orleans. Every one knows that's where the movie is set. I am sure that we will be looking for frogs the whole time we are there :-)
Well I guess that I had better get back to making a few more snacks for the kids and get packed too. I just can't believe that the trip is finally here. I think we planned this trip way back last year when we moved here, since we knew that we would not be able to make it out to San Diego for the family reunion over the 4th. Either way it has been a long time and I am excited to take the kids on a new adventure! We just found out that Sea World is only $5 for the kids to get into right now, so you know we will be there a few times while we are there. I am sure that I will still be blogging too while I am gone.

Time to pack or what ever else I can find to do before I pack :-)

No comments: