Sunday, July 12, 2009

A FREE Weekend Away!

This blog is brought to you by the Virgin River Casino.


I signed up for their Free newsletter when I made our reservations for last month when we found a steal of a deal for a hotel night. Only $24 for a night and a pool for the kids when we went down to Laughlin a few weeks ago. Well I thought nothing of it and I got something in the mail from them yesterday. This is what my letter said....

Dear Mrs. Smith,

Thank you for signing up for our ePromotions contest. Your name was drawn for the month of June.

Enclosed please find your hotel package. These certificates are valid seven days a week and will expire on September 30, 2009.

Congratulations and enjoy your getaway in Mesquite!

Respectflly,

The Virgin River Hotel and Casino

My getaway includes.....

A Room for 2 nights, Bowling for 2 people (3 games each and shoe rental included!!), and Dinner at the Chuckwagon Restaurant for $50!!!

hummmmmm........maybe I can twist my mom's arm to watch the girls so we can get away for my birthday weekend in September! It is going to be my 30th birthday after all, right?!?!

1 comment:

Evyn said...

That is awesome!!!