Monday, April 18, 2011

My RubyJo is 5 years old

Wow!! I can't believe that it has already been 5 years since my Easter baby made her first apperance in Philly, PA.

Ruby is all about Angry Birds right now so we had an Angry Birds birthday party for her. We had her birthday at the gym and had a fun few hours just playing around and having fun! We topped off our day with a family movie night to see the new movie, Rio. I think we kept our birthday girl very busy and YES she is very loved.

5 Years Old Today. Ruby was done with talking on the phone by the end of the day. She kept on wanting to know why people kept calling her on the phone all day long.
The Angry Birds Cake


Ms. Veronica even got in on the act of being like a child
Birthday gift time
Ruby at the Children's House this morning

Here is how much Ruby has grown since last year at the Children's house

Ruby I sure hope that you had a great birthday this year! We all love you so very much.

1 comment:

Mary~Momathon said...

Happy Birthday to Ruby! I'm going to have to try out this Angry Birds game I keep hearing about.