Do you LOVE to bring home clothes and not feel bad for how much you spent?
Do you LOVE modest clothes that make you feel great but don't reveal too much?
Then I have a store for you! It's called SEXY MODEST and it's in American Fork, Utah (right by the movie theater) and this place has it all! Clothes and accessories all for under $50 each. The BEST part is that everything is very modest for us girls who like to leave a little bit to the mind!!
So where can you find out about this really cool store??
Well you can stop by if you are close. The store is located at 739 W 180 N in American Fork, UT. Right by the Cinemark Theater & Smart Cookie
So what if I don't live by the store??
I have the perfect idea for you! Check out the store on Facebook by clicking on Sexy Modest.
This is how I keep up with all the new things that come into the store. I really love the jeans!!
So why am I telling you about this awesome store that I haven't even been in yet?? I LOVE modest clothes that will make me feel great about myself. I am even going to have my first ever blog give away. YES a blog give away!! You can win a $25 gift certificate to Sexy Modest in TWO simple steps.
1. Become a fan on Facebook (and fall in love with SexyModest) and share the SexyModest Video link (http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=eoFVDUdZiU0 ) on your personal Facebook wall.
2. Post on the Sexy Modest Facebook wall "I shared SexyModest Boutique thanks to HFOH:House Full of Hormones"
3. That's it! Easy as pie and you can win $25 to spend at Sexy Modest

No comments:
Post a Comment