Oh I am sure that lots of people have been asking that lately. Yes, all my faithful blog readers. I am not really sure who you are, but I would like to think I have a few. So I am still alive and living without the internet or a computer for that matter. My blog is suffering, but I am getting pre-school studying done for anatomy and mircobiology done! Woot, Woot!
As of right now I have hijacked my hubby's work computer at the old house for just a few minutes so I can at least get me out in the blogging world again!!! We did move right after we got back from vacation (yes the vacation one will be done soon enough! promise. it might be next year, but I will catch up one day!). So the move is still in progress. I have learned that old houses there are no closets at all, so we need to get a storage unit for our stuff still in the old house. I mean who wants to look at the Christmas tree all year long right?!?!?
School started and the kids love it. I am in a fight right now on as to the time I can pick up my child from school. Long story and a blog entry of it's own!! The little girls love school and I am glad for the break to study and unpack too. Hannah's teacher slipped and fell at school on the first day and that's another blog entry too. Hannah finally can do a handstand again and I hope we get the all clear from the doctor this morning. I have been to the doctor with all the girls last week and it only took over 3 hours to get them all seen. My little ones are basically the same size! EEEKKK!!! I guess i have twins now. They are both 39 inches and Ruby tips the scales at 38 pounds with Katy at a close 35 pounds!! Holy Cow!! Hannah is doing great but things are fuzzy when she sees, so another appointment on Thursday for her eyes and another one on my first real day of class in Birmingham no doubt for her skin issues!! So I gotta go beg my teachers in anatomy and micro to please tell me what we are doing b/c my kids come first and there is no way that I am letting Steve take all 3 kids to birmingham by himself to a skin doctor!!! Oh and we are down to one car, since the little putt-putt car decided to break a timing belt and tear up the engine!!! We only owe $3500 on the car and it's over $5000 to fix!!! AHHHH!!!! Such is my life! so we are going to get it towed home and let it sit in the drive way like real Red Necks do!!!
Well my time is up! gotta get hannah and get back to another doctor's appointment for the day. My life is way busy but I can't wait to get my internet back!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment