I feel like the blog has been totally neglected but when your husband's computer gets fried for work I had to graciously let your iMac go downstairs to now be the work computer. One day we will be able to get his computer to work again or at least beg for a new one. I am missing my blog bad. Oh and another reason why is that my camera battery went dead and I couldn't find the charger. I mean who wants to read about my crazy little family with no new pictures attached??
Sorry for the side note. I am reading the start of this blog over again and I think I sound like the mom from the Middle. That new show that is on Wednesday nights. You know that one that is exactly my life. Even down to the whole part about library fines??? I swear that I just about pee my pants every week because it is my life. Anyway...back to the update.
This past weekend was so busy! I can't believe that I stayed awake for as many hours of Halloween that I did. It started for me at 4 am. Hannah and I left the house at 4:30 to meet up with her coach to drive to LaGrange, GA. The only thing about this swim meet is that we had to jump ahead an hour because of being in GA. Hannah did awesome! **See previous little post** and we were home by 3 pm.
At 3:30 pm we left for the ward Fall Festival. Holy Cow I was already getting tired, but we had to get some great use from our Halloween costumes. The fall festival turned out great and the kids had a ton of fun. April saved me by getting me a Dr. Pepper to drink. The drink was a huge welcome and gave me that second wind that I was really needing at this point of the day! Steve and I got to help decide who had the best chili since we didn't bring any. That was a fun job for Mr. Incredible and Elasta Girl.
We were all home by 6 pm and went strait to Trick-or-Treating. The girls all had so much fun and begged to come home less than an hour and a half after we started. It was getting cold, so I understand. Katy freaked out at one house. Ruby was arguing with her feet because they were not moving fast enough. Hannah just kept the rest of them going from door to door to door to door. Well you get the idea. We did finally get home after we dumped candy a few times. We did have one last house to go visit and that was the Bishop's house. Well that turned into a long visit because the kids were having so much fun and we stayed until 9! I practically passed out when we got home and I tried to watch the ball game but was not very successful. I crawled into bed and didn't wake up until the next morning. I was still not all the way recovered but it sure was a fun long Halloween!!
Hannah swimming her 25 fly. She is the girl swimming in the lane furthest way.
Today Ruby's preschool class finally got to go to the Pumpkin Patch. It has rained so much here that everything has been rained out. The kids got to go on a hay ride, play on a fun playground, listen to stories, sing songs, make a craft project, and even got a snack after all that hard work.
3 comments:
You are the cutest most incredible family!
looks fun, we did the incredibles on year too--super fun!
Your costumes are awesome! Where did you get those!
I dressed Jack up as Jack-Jack last year. I considered being Elasta-girl, but then I didn't think the world would appreciate me in spandex!!
Post a Comment