Friday, September 25, 2009

We Did It!!!

We made it! We did it! We don't have to buy any more.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DIAPERS!!! NO MORE DIAPERS! Say it with me: NO...More...DIAPERS!!!

Needless to say it has been a long time coming, but we are done! Katy has been diaper free for 6 days now and no accidents at night! Well, we did have one accident last night that Katy peed on her panties because Steve was going to the bathroom and didn't finish fast enough for Katy, so she peed on the floor and all over his foot!! Serves him right. When a girl says she's gotta go, she's gotta go!

I need to throw a party just because we are all done with diapers. I think she has been the easiest of all the girls because we really didn't do anything. Just lots of praise from everyone including the big sisters and well diaper days are done. I can say that this is one of those happy days of being a mother. I know that the girls are not little anymore, but we are moving on to bigger and better things with no more diaper changes!!

5 comments:

Mary~Momathon said...

Congrats!!! Are you still nursing her or did she grow out being a baby in every way?

Alicia said...

She sure does wish that she was still nursing sometimes, but she was cut off when she was 18 months old, so this was the last of the baby in her! **sniff, sniff** no more babies in my house, just big girls!!

CANDI said...

COULD YOU PLEASE COME BACK AND HELP LITTLE CALEY???

Jennie said...

Having no one in diapers is VERY liberating! It's so nice to leave the house with just your purse and not almost everything we own. It was truly one of my happiest "Mommy moments" to get the girls potty-trained. Congrats to you and Katie!!!!

Elsie G. Stibral said...

Tell my youngest great granddaughter that I am proud of her and I expect to see some pictures of her pretty little panties. Wished I was there for a hug Love you Katie.. your great grandmother