Tomorrow is our moving day! The truck is packed here and this is one last post from Utah. My next one will be from Alabama. Don't be looking for one any sooner than Monday or Tuesday. This Momma has lots to do with getting the kids into school.
I am sitting here in our house and it is feeling rather empty! There are echo sounds all over and well it looks like we are moving. Somehow it doesn't seem like we are going, but we are. Guess I am in denial about that 27 hour drive that we have starting tomorrow evening.
I am glad that we got that 26' truck. It is packed to the gills and we are leaving a few things b/c it is so full. Guess that Steve will have to get a new grill when we get there, since it didn't fit into the truck! I really wish it was all those baseball cards that didn't make it in there, but what's a girl to do??
The kids are finally asleep after a very long day. They have been wild since the get go for us today. Tomorrow we have to stop by DI or Kid2Kid one last time, since all their clothes are packed and in the truck! We gotta get a few towels so that everyone can take a bath before we go. My little family smells bad! Oh well...one last trip to DI! should be fun and it will be the clothes they are in until we unpack on Saturday night. I am so thankful that I have packed their bins for a whole week, so I am not looking in all of the boxes/bins for clothes and everything that we need!!
Well I am signing out! See everyone in Alabama. I am sure going to miss all of our friends here!!
Love you ALL...
Alicia
or Ya-ya as some of you know me by :-)
2 comments:
Have a safe and fun drive to your new home! Can't wait to see pictures of your adventure and your new house!
Yay! I'm excited that you're going to be in Alabama. We'll have to get together sometime when I'm up there visiting my family.
Post a Comment