Saturday, June 13, 2009

hello......we are still alive

I think that this is the longest ever that I have gone without blogging! We are all still alive and well...still in Utah. Maybe one day someone will want our house and we can get out of this place. Sorry for leaving all of my blog stalkers in a drought from a new entry. We have been cleaning the house, showing the house, enjoying days of rain for weeks on end now, celebrated Hannah's birthday, Celebrated Katy's birthday, finished preschool and kindergarten, spent many days at work, visited the dino museum, had swim team tryouts, swim practices, trips to the park, trips to the pool, and more. I am hoping that on monday (our first official day of summer break) that I can take some time and finally get caught up.

Just wanted to let all of you blogger fans know that we are still alive!!

No comments: