Here is my only picture that I have of my two favorite Ruby's in the world together.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I will miss you Aunt Ruby
This morning my mom called and told me that my dear Aunt Ruby died this morning. She was my favorite aunt ever. I visited her many times when I was young. Mom used to take Alvin and I to Disneyland a lot and we would stay at her house. She would let me get away with eating ice cream and cookies for breakfast every morning. Not to mention that we got to pick her Lotto numbers too for the week. She even let Hannah pick some numbers too last time we visited. Can't do that with just mom!! Aunt Ruby was stubborn, but so much fun. I think my little Ruby and her are two peas in a pod. I loved her so much my Ruby is named after her. I am so thankful that we got to see her not to many months ago for our trip in July. She still could not get over the fact that I named my child after her. "Why Ruby??" she would ask all the time, but every Wednesday when her and my grandma would talk she would ask how her little Ruby was doing. Trips to Cali will not be the same when we don't get to take our side trips to Aunt Ruby's house. I will miss you so much My Dear Aunt Ruby. Thank you so much for all of the memories that I have because of you.
Here is my only picture that I have of my two favorite Ruby's in the world together.
Here is my only picture that I have of my two favorite Ruby's in the world together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment