Ginnie was so very nice to take our family pictures for us this year. We of course chose a really cold day to take them, so thank you so much Ginnie for freezing with us. The girls were okay and were not really interested in taking pictures so I was amazed with so many that turned out great!!
So here they are and Thank you so much Ginnie for our adventure!!
Our Family Pictures Fall 2008 <-------Click here
5 comments:
I love the pictures!!
Beautiful photos! We need to do family photos, I am going to show my husband yours! Love the rock wall background! Of course, the girls are adorable, they always are!
Hi Alicia! I love your pictures. What beautiful little girls! It was great to hear from you and we'll have to keep in touch. Good luck with the job hunt etc. Your story about your Angels at Olive Garden was SO cool...I think I'll use it in a YW lesson one of these days :) Have a great day!
Alicia! I LOVE your pictures. You guys are so stinking awesome!
You and your girls are beautiful. Steve is okay too. I love the colors!
Post a Comment