Friday, December 19, 2008

8 years ago.....

Happy Anniversary Steven. It has been a wild ride from day 1 for us. Who can forget that it all started for us with a SNOW storm in Atlanta, an ER trip a few hours before we got married, and ice for our reception. All in all I can say that I have had an awesome ride so far with you, my best friend. Who else would be willing to move 12 times with you and 3 of those were across the country. We have picked up children in every area that we have been in. How fun was that?!?! Through all the great times and the sad ones that we have had too, I would never have done it with anyone else but you. Happy Anniversary my love! I can't wait to see what 2009 will bring us. I love you with all my heart!!

Our Wedding Day Dec. 19, 2000
Steve and Alicia Fall 2008

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Happy Anniversary

Anonymous said...

Congrats and best wishes for 2009!
-Timmy