Well I don't know how long ago I was tagged, but I know that a few people have tagged me. I think that I am supposed to write 10 random facts about me!! We will see how this goes......
1. I have learned that most things can be done while you nurse a baby. I blog, eat, read, sleep, correct my kids, talk on the phone, the list could go on and on. I never at the start would have thought I could do so much with a baby connected to me!!
2. My new favorite show is Grey's Anatomy. I know, I know where have I been for the last THREE years, but at least I discovered it right??? (I really have been in the world of LOST and have been Lost for 3 years. Forgive me!)
3. I love the fact that Steve is willing to sacrifice his early mornings to go work out, but I LOVE that I get the bed to myself for a few hours!! Not really Katy is always in bed with me by that time, but you know what I mean.
4. I just started this whole Baby Splendor thing. It is my first time at trying out a party type product sales, but anything to help the family out right??
5. I am a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight books. There is a movie coming out on Dec. 12th and I already have it on the calendar!! I can't wait and I look for anything about production on it every day! I really want to load up the kids in the car and head for Oregon to go see some of filming. No one would miss me or the kids right??
6. I have a secret passion for looking for deals on the computer! I swear that I scan Craigslist and KSL Classified Ads all day every day. You never know what will be on there or where.
7. I love to talk on the phone! The winner for this last month was Emily. I talked to her 3 minutes for every 1 minute that I talked to Steve on the phone. Can you tell that we haven't seen each other for almost 2 years!!!
8. I love my new house even though it seems like everything is breaking down. I so know now that the people that fixed up this house didn't know what they were doing at all and there are so many code violations that I am suprised that we haven't died yet!! So if I talk to you on a regular basis and you don't hear from me, make sure that some one comes to check up on my family!! I mean that!
9. I fear the terrible 2s that my kids all have to go through!! I hate that my kids yell louder than I do, learn to say "NO!!", and on top of it all you have to potty train strong willed children all at the same time. I would much rather do the whole first 6 weeks for ever than these lovely terrible twos. It makes me question my sanity and why I ever wanted children in the first place.
10. Me on the wild side. I never skinny dipped or snuck out at night, but I did Moon Melissa once!! (That is who tagged me last!!) I will never forget the look of shock on her face that night!!! It was a classic and one I will never forget!!
2 comments:
I can't believe you remember that. I know I will never forget it either! You and Emily both did it and I couldn't have been more surprised!
You really never skinny dipped! What is going on in your house? Call me, because I cant call you!
Post a Comment