Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Countdown to Preschool.....

Is Monday almost here?!?! It's been a long week already with the girls and I can't wait to get my moneys worth for a break!! It's called Preschool.

Hannah has a new nickname of "JAWS" since she bit her friend on Sunday evening. I was mortified!! She has never done anything like that before. Needless to say that punishment soon followed and she is grounded for a week (which I have learned that I am punished too since she can't go play outside at night). I wonder if "JAWS" is gonna stick?!?!?



Ruby is being Ruby these days. She is getting louder by the day!! All of her teeth have broke though, so now that phase of her life is finally over. Yippie!! She is really turning into a little girl. Her favorite things to do now are to run around in circles all over the house. She hasn't gotten fast enough to get herself dizzy yet but I know that is coming soon enough. Ruby also does this thing of putting her hands up as high as they will go and just standing there. I guess that it is like a finish in gymnastics. She sure does smile big when she does it though!!



Katy is getting so big!! I so forgot how fast this whole baby stage goes!! She is doing great at eating. She has got those nursing cheeks that Hannah never had. This girl loves to eat. Since last time, Katy had her 2 month check up. She knocked over the scales at 10 pounds even and was 23 1/2 inches long!! That means in a short 2 months she has gained 3 pounds and grew 4 inches!!! She did great with her shots that day too. I felt bad because she started crying as soon as they put the alcohol pad on her leg. It's like she knew what was coming already. What a smart girl!!



Last Thursday night was BYU Football preview down on campus, so you know the Smith's we were there to cheer on our Cougars! All the kids were dressed in Cougar blue and ready to go!! It was a fun night meeting countless football players, cheerleaders, the soccer team, and volleyball teams. It was so nice out too. We all got to stand in line for Cougar ice cream. Which was really good by the way!!

The girls got their pictures with Cosmo again. The first of the new sports year!! Ruby was having a blast with Cosmo. She practically ran into his arms!!! It was an easy picture opportunity for us!

Hannah was a big hit with the cheerleaders too!! She was wearing her cheerleading outfit that I made her last year. The skirt is finally getting small, so I do need to make her a new one, but she got to meet the whole squad and get a picture with all of them!!!





Oh and we have a YouTube account now too!!! Check us all out at www.youtube.com/3kiwigirls !! I am putting up new videos all the time of the girls!! Come laugh with us with Ruby in her newest clip or watch Hannah in her gymnastics festival.

until next time.......

1 comment:

Mary said...

Alicia! So glad to have found you online again! Congrats on Katy - she is a doll! I started a blog too, you can click my name to find it. I saw your recent post on Webmd. Good to hear from you again!